- Do EVs emit more greenhouse gases:? IIT Kanpur study
- Parties waiting at registration offices A frozen online system
- Young minds in the city gather to break period taboos
- Does Electric Vehicles help Reduce Pollution & Decarbonize the planet?
- Decision on supporting AAP on ordinance issue to be taken soon: Congress
- SS Rajamouli Joins the Praise for 'Mem Famous'
- Modi will transform India into developed nation: Haryana CM
- Badminton World Federation extends ban on 'Spin Serve' until after Paris 2024
- Odisha govt announces new rural housing scheme 'Mo Ghara'
- Tesla to open Superchargers to non-Tesla EVs in Canada
College employees strongly oppose 7th pay base of govt
College employees of Jharsuguda district came together to oppose the recommendation of the Seventh Pay Commission of government of Odisha.
Jharsuguda: College employees of Jharsuguda district came together to oppose the recommendation of the Seventh Pay Commission of government of Odisha. The meeting was organised at Katapali Kalyan Mandap where demonstrators, librarians, PET, laboratry assistants and class four employees participated in discussions under the presidentship of Dharitri Patel, who is also the president of college association of 488 and 662 categories.
The association demands the Central scales. Any modifications is likely to create panic among the employees. The earlier notification which was published on January 11, but recently the new draconian notification published by the State government is not only injustice to the employees, but will create much confusion. Hence the association rejected the notification.
The association blamed the leadership of joint coordination committee and requested the Chief Minister, Higher Education minister, Mass Education minister and Chief Secretary of the State to render justice to sufferers.
The meeting was attended by secretary of the association Binaknanda Pradhan, joint secretary Atyula Pradhan, cashier Lokesh Sahu, Bijay Kumar Badhai, district coordinator Deabanda Patel, Churamani Khersel,Ananta Ram Misha, Ramesh Chandra Patel requested the government to render justice to the employees.