- Devineni Avinash participates in foundation laying of development works
- Police seize `1.81 cr unaccounted money
- Guddampally Venu Reddy Participates in YSR Asara Varotsavalu Grant Program in Hindupuram
- Trafficking survivors need livelihood opportunities
- Congress OBC state chief demands SCS for AP
- MVV Satyanarayana extends financial assistance to kin of deceased in Visakha
- YS Jagan to visit Visakhapatnam today to participate in Vision Visakha conference
- KCR announces candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- CM to dedicate Veligonda project to nation tomorrow
- JSP coordinators told to work for victory of TDP-JSP alliance
Make anti-dengue campaign a success, appeals Kejriwal
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday exhorted city residents to participate with enthusiasm to make his government's anti-dengue initiative a success.
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday exhorted city residents to participate with enthusiasm to make his government's anti-dengue initiative a success.
As part of the '10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute' campaign to prevent the spread of dengue, Kejriwal also checked his official residence along with his family to see there was no stagnant water, which helps the mosquito responsible for the disease to breed.
"This is the sixth Sunday of the campaign. We have to join hands to defeat dengue," the Chief Minister said.
Under the campaign, residents are expected to check their premises on weekends to see that no water has stagnated in and around coolers, flower pots, and disused tyres.