- Worlds first 3D Printed Hindu Temple in Siddipet Soon
- Electric Vehicle manufacturers to require 13 million square feet real estate space by 2030
- KTR challenges opposition parties to announce Chief Minister candidate, says BRS will win 100 seats
- Samantha shares good words about Vijay Deverakonda
- Credit Suisse Wealth Management releases months outlook report
- Madhavan celebrating his day on sets of 'Test' is 'the best birthday gift'
- Sreenivas Bellamkonda, Saagar K Chandra, 14 Reels Plus #BSS10 Launched Grandly Today
- IAF light air craft crashed in farm land Coovercolly Indresh
- Vikram Bhatt’s daughter Krishna Bhatt makes directorial debut with a horror film
- Rakul's plan B was MBA in fashion, but luckily, she didn't have to do that
Patient who left hospital found dead
A 57-year-old corona patient, who was caught on camera walking out of the hospital, was found dead on Sunday evening
Prayagraj: A 57-year-old corona patient, who was caught on camera walking out of the hospital, was found dead on Sunday evening. His body was found in some bushes, just 500 metres from the hospital. His family has accused the hospital of 'negligence', adding that he 'escaped' after he faced harassment.
The hospital administration, however, has denied the accusation. According to reports, the man was admitted to the Swaroop Rani Nehru Hospital, with COVID-19 symptoms on Friday evening. He had complained of breathing problems. The family said that the patient had called them on Saturday morning, hours before he 'escaped' from the hospital. He reportedly said his complaints at the hospital had gone unheard and he was not being given proper treatment.
"I felt suffocated, probably because of the ventilator. I tried to tell a few people here to help but no one listened," the man reportedly told the family. An audio clip of the conversation has been released to media persons. Dr SP Singh, the principal of SRN Hospital, said, "This patient had fever and breathing problems. His condition was improving. But he walked out all of a sudden. The doctors tried to stop him but before anyone could understand what was happening, the patient left. We immediately informed the police."