- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
- About 20-odd Indians stuck in Russia, efforts on for their early release: MEA
- We implemented guarantees with development programmes, says Siddaramaiah
- March 2024: Embracing a Spectrum of Festivals, from Holi to Maha Shivratri
- World Compliment Day 2024: Why do we celebrate this day?
Man held for 4 murders
Man Held for 4 Murders, Peddapalli Police, Kukatla Komurayya, Psycho In Somaram Village. Peddapalli police on Tuesday nabbed an alleged psycho, Kukatla Komurayya, of Somaram village, in Saidapur, for his alleged involvement in four murders of lonely aged women since 2011.
Peddapalli police on Tuesday nabbed an alleged psycho, Kukatla Komurayya, of Somaram village, in Saidapur, for his alleged involvement in four murders of lonely aged women since 2011. They recovered gold and silver jewellery worth Rs.2.5 lakh from him. Involved in the purchase of old house items, his motive for committing the crimes was to earn easy money in a short period and also to attain fame.
Komurayya used to win over his victims with clever talk, kill them and snatch their gold/silver ornaments.According to the police, who laid their hands on the killer tactfully, he allegedly murdered Ammula Mallamma of Peddapur (Julapalli mandal in 2011), Kausalya of Mothe (Ramadudu, in 2012), Shyamala of Khanampalli and Venkatamma of Sultanabad in 2013.