- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Naidu blasts Botcha, Cong & Jagan
Naidu Blasts Botcha, Cong & Jagan, Naidu's Tour of Flood-Affected Area. Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu, who began his tour of flood-affected areas in the district on Sunday, hit out at APCC president Botcha Satyanarayana, the Congress party, and YSRCP chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy for taking people for granted.
‘CM Kiran confined to AC rooms’
Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu, who began his tour of flood-affected areas in the district on Sunday, hit out at APCC president Botcha Satyanarayana, the Congress party, and YSRCP chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy for taking people for granted.
Naidu, who visited Choudamma Agraharam village in Pusapatirega mandal first, consoled the affected people and later addressed a public meeting. He said that none was prepared to mitigate the plight of the suffering people and derided Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy for “confining himself to AC rooms”.
The TDP chief blasted Botcha for tarnishing the image of Vizianagaram which, he said, was known as a place for honest people. He accused the APCC president of ‘looting’ the district and harassing Samaikyandhra agitators by getting them arrested.
Naidu alleged that Congress party leaders, by going ahead with bifurcation, were trying to instigate Telugus to fight among themselves. He called upon the leaders to drop the proposal for division if justice could not be ensured to all regions. Addressing flood victims at Garividi, Naidu described the Seemandhra Congress MPs as ‘pet dogs’ of AICC president Sonia Gandhi and commented that she was the high command of both the TRS and YSRCP. He condemned the serial bomb blasts at the meeting addressed by Narendra Modi in Patna during the day, which claimed five lives.