- OpenAI’s ChatGPT can now see, hear and speak
- PM Modi to unveil over Rs 4,505 crore development projects in Gujarat on Sept 27
- World Lung Day 2023: Date, theme, significance and history
- Breathe easy!
- Happy World Pharmacists Day 2023: Wishes, Theme, History and Significance
- Karam Festival 2023: What is Karam Puja and Its Significance in West Bengal?
- Namma BMTC Mobile app launched
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor Announces the Culmination of its North Regional 'Great 4X4 Expedition by Toyota', loaded with Fun and Amazing Adventures
- Synchrony’s Remarkable Initiative: Health Checkup for 555 Veterans in Telangana
- Tata Motors delivers first-of-its-kind Hydrogen Fuel Cell powered buses to Indian Oil
YSR blamed for raking up Telangana issue
YSR blamed for raking up Telangana issue, Telangana Issue, Divide the State. Speaking to media persons here on Tuesday, he said YSR had committed the sin of raking the Telangana sentiment to propel Congress party back to power in the State.
Lok Satta Party founder Jayaprakash Narayan has squarely blamed late Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy for bringing into focus the Telangana issue, which is now threatening to divide the state.
Speaking to media persons here on Tuesday, he said YSR had committed the sin of raking the Telangana sentiment to propel Congress party back to power in the State.
The aggravated into a major issue, leading to bifurcation, he said.
JP expressed concern that the agitations over the Telangana issue had been hampering development in the State.
Investors were unwilling to come forward and Seemandhra would be the worst loser due to this, he felt. On the contentious bifurcation issue, he opined that the State could not be divided without the Assembly adopting a resolution in accordance with the Constitution.