Bhadrachalam part of Telangana: Ponguleti
Bhadrachalam part of Telangana: Ponguleti, Congress MLC Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy passed a comment stating "there is no use of taking Telangana without the Rama temple."
Guess the pro-Telangana leaders wants to have all the great historic monuments in the state in Telangana leaving Andhra with no barren.
It is known fact that when we talk of famous temples in Andhra Pradesh, people recollect 2 important Vishnu avatar temples one is the Venkateswara sawmy Temple in Tirupati and the other is the Rama temple in Bhadrachalam built by the famous Telugu poet Bhakta Ramadas.
Now the buzz is that the pro Telangana leaders are eying this historic temple in Bhadrachalam as it is located in Khammam, a place between coastal Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
Although the place has a blend of both cultures- Andhra and Telangana, most of them hail from coastal Andhra Pradesh
Congress MLC Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy passed a comment stating "there is no use of taking Telangana without the Rama temple."
Speaking to the media on Sunday, Ponguleti said that Bhadrachalam will be a part and parcel of Telangana region, and he also made it clear that the Telangana people will not lose a single inch of Bhadrachalam division.
Now, the points to ponder over are:
- Do telangalana people want only areas in the Telangana region or the places which the Andhra people have developed and earned popularity?
- After years of development, when pro Telangana leaders ask for developed historic monuments and temples what will remain
- Also, when we observe the culture and tradition followed in Bhadrachalam, it's mostly has a coastal touch.
- With the loard Rama's kalyanotsavam every year so much revenue is derived out of this Bhadrachalam temple that it is being given major importance in our state after Tirupati.
- After putting down Andhra people and Andhra culture how can KCR or pro-telangana activists eye Andhra assests one wonders.
15 Oct 2019 1:30 PM GMT