- Delhi HC issues injunction against unauthorised sharing of Apna College course materials
- Disney+ Hotstar password sharing to end soon
- Infiltration bid foiled on LoC in J&K, 2 terrorists killed
- Just 50 steps climbing stairs a day can cut heart disease risk by 20%
- Daily Forex Rates (30-09-2023)
- Controversy Surrounds Karnataka Government's move to collect RTI workers info
- Celebrity-inspired co-ord sets for this festive season
- Pontiff, ministers received life threatening letter
- Farmers in Bagalakote District Construct Barrel Bridge Across Krishna River
- Natural remedies to reduce hair growth on the upper lip
Rehabilitate Kashmiri Pandits, Mutalik urges NDA government.
International president of Sriram Sena Pramod Mutalik urged the Union government to rehabilitate the Kashmiri Pandits who were forcibly thrown out of their places in Kashmir.
Kurnool: International president of Sriram Sena Pramod Mutalik urged the Union government to rehabilitate the Kashmiri Pandits who were forcibly thrown out of their places in Kashmir.
Muthalik made these comments at a press conference here on Sunday. He alleged that Madrasas and the mosques have become shelters for terrorists.
“Taking shelter in Madrasas, they are luring the Kashmiri youths towards terrorism in the name of Jihad,” he alleged. He held the Union government responsible for the trouble in Kashmir Valley.
“Kashmir is an integral part of India. The Centre should immediately weed out anti-social elements from Kashmiri Valley,” he added.
He threatened to launch protests if the government paid no heed to their pleas under the banner of “Save Hindu-Save Hindustan”.
He said that the Sena would hold “Chalo Kashmir” programme on January 19, 2017, and would hoist the national flag at Lal Chowk.
He demanded the government immediately rehabilitate Kashmiri Pandits.
Hindu Jana Jaagruti Samiti national secretary Ramesh Shinde, Shiv Sena State president Murari Goud, district Shiv Sena president T Pratap Reddy and other party members participated in the programme.