- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
- SC asks UP govt to frame policy for timely payment of advocates' fees
- I have played with him and I am really proud of him: AB de Villiers on Sarfaraz Khan
- West Bengal govt seeks urgent listing of its suit against CBI probes in post-poll violence cases
Tech snag hits SpiceJet, passengers stranded
Due to technical snag in SpiceJet flight bound for Hyderabad, it could not take off as scheduled at 8.30 am from Tirupati Airport on Wednesday.
Tirupati: Due to technical snag in SpiceJet flight bound for Hyderabad, it could not take off as scheduled at 8.30 am from Tirupati Airport on Wednesday.
About 60 passengers have to board the flight from Tirupati and they felt sever inconvenience due to the abnormal delay in the schedule and protested, it was learnt.
A team of experts came from Chennai and were attending the problem in the flight till late in the night. Those who want to go urgent were sent by alternate flights in the afternoon.
The remaining passengers were provided accommodation for night and it was expected that the flight will take off on Thursday morning, sources said. However, the efforts to contact Airport Director H Pulla went in vein.