- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
BJP Yuva Morcha cries foul over TDP charges
BJP Yuva Morcha state president S Vishnuvardhan Reddy has alleged that the TDP is levelling baseless allegations against the BJP over the allocation of funds for the development of the state.
Vijayawada: BJP Yuva Morcha state president S Vishnuvardhan Reddy has alleged that the TDP is levelling baseless allegations against the BJP over the allocation of funds for the development of the state.
Briefing media at the state party office here on Thursday, Vishnuvardhan Reddy said the BJP had allocated adequate funds for construction of the Central government institutions in the state as per the bifurcation Act.
He alleged the TDP government had not submitted detailed project report (DPR) on the capital construction to the Union government. He asked how the TDP would extend support to the no-confidence motion to be moved by the YSRCP in Parliament on Friday.
Stating that the TDP is an alliance partner of BJP, he questioned as to how a party would support no-confidence motion against its alliance partner. He asked the TDP leaders to desist from levelling false allegations against the BJP.