- Operation Valentine Trailer: Varun Tej's Next Film Promises Top Gun Vibes
- Hindupur YSRCP incharge Deepika participates in Volunteer Vandanam in rural mandal
- CM Yogi orders relief for those affected by rain, hailstorm
- Fresh tension in Sandeshkhali: Property of Shahjahan’s brother burnt by mob
- Etawah Lion Safari faces breeding issues with sibling lions
- SC declines to pass any directions on plea seeking community kitchens across India
- One killed, eight injured in highway shooting in West Bank
- Jackky Bhagnani Kisses Rakul Preet After Their Dreamy Wedding, Check Out Their Lovely Moments with Paparazzi!
- Karthikeya 2 Star Nikhil Siddhartha Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife Pallavi
- Kadapa Congress leaders slams YS Jagan for supressing their voices
B Tech student ends life
In a tragic incident, a third-year engineering student (B Tech electronics) of DVR & Dr HS MIC College of Technology, Kanchikacharla, committed suicide by jumping into the Krishna River near the Prakasam Barrage.
Vijayawada: In a tragic incident, a third-year engineering student (B Tech electronics) of DVR & Dr HS MIC College of Technology, Kanchikacharla, committed suicide by jumping into the Krishna River near the Prakasam Barrage.
Though the incident took place on Wednesday, his body found floating near the barrage on Friday morning. Cops identified the deceased student as P Anil Kumar (22), a resident of Krishna Lanka, and reportedly went missing from Wednesday. When the family members found his bike on the Prakasam Barrage, they lodged a missing complaint with Krishna Lanka police.
Passersby noticed the body of Anil floating near Gate number 25 of the Prakasam Barrage on Friday morning and alerted Tadepalli police, who fished out the body and sent to the GGH for post-mortem.
Tadepalli police said the student was upset with family matters and ended his life. His mother reportedly scolded him over a petty issue. Consequently, the depressed student decided to end life and took the extreme step. Tadepalli sub-inspector Ch Pratap registered a case and took up investigation.