- India will be developed country by 2047
- Indian airports making losses remains unanswerable paradox
- South & West Zone weightlifting competitions begin
- AP to receive scattered rains in Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema in next two days
- Impact assessment of affirmative measures will ensure minimum gaps, maximum outcomes
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw urges beneficiaries to avail schemes
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 10 December, 2023
- Deprived woman candidate protests by tonsuring head
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Vijayawada: Farmers’ associations to stage protests tomorrow
Technical expo at GITAM inaugurated
NSTL Associate Director Dr SM Bhave inaugurated ‘SANGHARSH 3.0’, a two-day technical expo and meet, at GITAM University here on Friday.
Visakhapatnam: NSTL Associate Director Dr SM Bhave inaugurated ‘SANGHARSH 3.0’, a two-day technical expo and meet, at GITAM University here on Friday. DDS Engineering and Infrastructure Private Limited Managing Director Dr Mohammad Sadiq, Cyient Project Manager Manoj Kumar, GITAM Institute of Technology Principal Prof K Lakshmiprasad and Head of Mechanical Engineering Department Prof MRS Satyanarayana were present.
Captivating presentations on emerging technologies like electric cars, all-terrain vehicles, aero models and exhibition of cutting-edge technologies used by various automobile companies marked the first day of the two-day technical festival jointly organised by GITAM Mechanical Engineering Department, Society of Automotive Engineers, GITAM Automotive Club, Institute of Engineers (India), GIAM Aero Modelling Club. Innovative projects by students of various student wings were also on display at the stalls. The first day witnessed a huge turnout of students.
Briefing about the technical expo, student coordinator Bhanu Pavan informed that the students developed various designs using major mechanical engineering concepts. Disassembled two vehicles (2-wheeler and 4-wheeler) and they would be put up for display for better understanding of mechanisms of vehicles during the tech fest, he informed.