Strengthen BC Sangham, youth told by BC Sangham youth wing state president Kranthi Kumar
BC Sangham youth wing state president Kranthi Kumar underlined the need to strengthen BC Sangham on par with political parties to face them in the forthcoming elections
Rajamahendravaram: BC Sangham youth wing state president Kranthi Kumar underlined the need to strengthen BC Sangham on par with political parties to face them in the forthcoming elections.
All parties are using BC as vote bank, though they account for 50 percent population in the state, he said.
He appointed K Anantha Rao as Greater Rajamahendravaram president, C Rama Krishna as general secretary and G Murali as vice-president for the youth wing of BC Sangham.
Handing over appointment letters to the new incumbents along with BC JAC chairman Margani Nageswara Rao he appealed to all BCs to fight united to uphold their strength as well as values in the ensuing elections.
Hereafter the BCs need not be a mere spectators and fight against the government to fulfill their demands, he added.
The youth wing members should put in their efforts to strengthen BC sangham at state-level in all fronts and asked them to mingle with BCs to know their problems.
BC youth wing district president D Prasad and others were present.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh