Hand wash liquid given to Anganwadi centres in Rajamahendravaram
Municipal Corporation additional commissioner NVV Satyanarayana Rao has said that the corporation is initiating steps to strengthen all 172 Anganwadi centres by providing necessary facilities
Rajamahendravaram: Municipal Corporation additional commissioner NVV Satyanarayana Rao has said that the corporation is initiating steps to strengthen all 172 Anganwadi centres by providing necessary facilities.
Plans are on the cards to design the Anganwadi centres as pre-schools also, he said.
Distributing hand-wash liquid to Anganwadi teachers donated by Meher Madhu at the corporation office here on Wednesday, he asked the teachers to maintain sanitation properly and also supply nutritious food to the students.
The government was very much particular to see the children in Anganwadi centres with sound health.
The hand wash liquid should be given to the children to wash their hands before taking meals which avoids bacteria, he said.
The Anganwadi teachers should admit the Anganwadi children in the corporation schools after they reaches five years of age, he ordered.
Meher Madhu gives the hand wash liquid to 172 schools every year and continuing the same from four years.
Donor Maher Madhu, corporation manager C Srinivasa Rao and others were present.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh