- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
CS Anshu Prakash asks department heads to update official websites
Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash has directed departmental heads to review content of the website of their respective department and update them, according to an official communication
New Delhi: Chief Secretary Anshu Prakash has directed departmental heads to review content of the website of their respective department and update them, according to an official communication.
The Chief Secretary also directed for the appointment of nodal officer for this work.
The directive came after Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal issued a note to IT Minister Kailash Gahlot over government websites facing problems for the past few months.
The directives were issued at a recent meeting with principal secretaries and secretaries.
The move intends to provide updated information pertaining to government works to users of department websites.
"The Chief Secretary directed HODs to review their content on websites and update the same...," stated a written communication of irrigation and flood control department to its officials.
In July this year, the Chief Minister had issued a strong note to Gahlot over websites working on and off for the past few months.