Huge money deposited In Jagan Attacker's Bank Account ?
In a startling revelation, the investigating agency into the YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddys attack case, SIT found huge money has been reportedly deposited in the bank account of the accused Srinivas
The investigation agency which is probing into YS Jagan case has suspected that huge money transcations being made in the accused Srinivas Rao's account. However, the officials have not confirmed it.
The probing authorities will visit the bank and verify the bank account whether any money transactions are being done by some unscrupulous elements.
The officials already visited the native village of Srinivas in East Godavari district and questioned the family members and close friends of the accused.
- London court issues arrest warrant against Nirav Modi
- Late Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar cremated with state honours; thousands bid adieu
- Indian Army holds military exercise with 17 African nations
- Move to appoint Lokpal comes after pressure on government: Anna Hazare
- Leaf-litter causes increasing pollution levels in Bengaluru