Job racketeer arrested at Eluru
Three Town police arrested one person of a twomember gang who have been cheating the jobless youth offering good employment opportunities but disappear after collecting sizable amount from them
Eluru: Three Town police arrested one person of a two-member gang who have been cheating the jobless youth offering good employment opportunities but disappear after collecting sizable amount from them.
Circle Inspector Rajasekhar told the media here that Jinkala Gopi Raju and Shaik Subhani are friends and opened an office at Kandrikagudem junction in the limits of Tangellamudi village.
They advertised heavily in newspapers and attracted the attention of several unemployed youth. The jobless youth need to pay Rs 6,000 to get a job. More than 100 youth paid Rs 6,000 each.
However, after collecting the money the duo disappeared. SI PaidiBabu registered a case and launched investigation.
Subsequently, with the help of phone calls, the police nabbed Gopi Raju and seized Rs 14,000 in cash, a table, and a refrigerator from his possession. Subhani is at large.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve