Designer expo commences in Vijayawada
On the New Year and Sankranti festival occasions, a twoday designer lifestyle exhibition d sire was inaugurated at A Convention Center here on Friday
Vijayawada: On the New Year and Sankranti festival occasions, a two-day designer lifestyle exhibition ‘d sire’ was inaugurated at A Convention Center here on Friday.
Expo organiser Anita Agarwal spoke to the media persons and said the expo was aimed to provide a variety of clothing range, designer jewellery and lifestyle accessories for the people of Amaravati capital region.
About 100 designers from various parts of the country such as Gujarat, Surat, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmadabad, Kolkata, Chennai and Bangalore were showcasing a wide range of products which evoked good response from the public.
Public can throng the expo till Saturday between 10 am and 9 pm for purchasing the variety of collections displayed.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve