ADVERTISEMENT

Driver dies of electrocution

Driver dies of electrocution
Highlights

In a tragic incident at Rajavolu in AS Pet mandal on Thursday, a driver was burnt alive along with a truck when it accidentally electrocuted The truck...

Nellore: In a tragic incident at Rajavolu in AS Pet mandal on Thursday, a driver was burnt alive along with a truck when it accidentally electrocuted. The truck was moving in a narrow area close to the village at north canal where power cables came in contact with the vehicle and it attracted fire.

Driver of the vehicle, Puttala Seshaiah (53) of Udayagiri got electrocuted and the vehicle also burnt due to flames. Local fire staff rushed to the sport and doused the flames. A case registered by police.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top