- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
- A bowl of yoghurt daily may help boost mental health
- Rajasthan Congress leader pens last letter as MLA, thanks critics
- HC expresses displeasure over lack of cooperation from Delhi govt on space for judicial officers
- Mastermind behind stealing & selling SUVs to northeast states arrested
- Increase in BSF's jurisdiction does not take away powers of Punjab Police, says Supreme Court
- Delhi HC directs CBI to submit charge sheet against Nair, Boinpally in excise policy case
- Delhi: 'Prolonged' delay in SpiceJet flight departure leaves passengers frustrated
Officials helping in inclusion of bogus votes: YSRCP leader Manugunta Mahidhar Reddy
The former minister and YSRCP leader Manugunta Mahidhar Reddy accused that with due support from the ruling party, the government officials were including bogus votes in Kandukur Assembly constituency
Kandukur: The former minister and YSRCP leader Manugunta Mahidhar Reddy accused that with due support from the ruling party, the government officials were including bogus votes in Kandukur Assembly constituency.
Speaking to the press at Kandukur on Friday, Mahidhar Reddy made allegations against the top officials that with pressure from the ruling party leaders, they utilized suspended officers in preparation of voters lists.
He said that the booth level officers neglected the complaints submitted to them on double entries.
He accused the the Lingasamudram tahsildar and Pentrala panchayat secretary for allowing a number of bogus votes in their jurisdiction, by the influence of local TDP leaders.
He announced that the YSRCP will complain to the Election Commission on the discrepancies in preparation of the voters lists and wonted inclusion of bogus votes in them.