Honour killing: Man murders daughter for love marriage in Prakasam district
In a suspected case of honour killing, a man murders his daughter for making love marriage in Prakasam district
Ongole: In a suspected case of honour killing, a man murders his daughter for making love marriage in Prakasam district.
The incident took place at Kotha Palem village, Tallur Mandal in the district. The deceased was identified as Kota Vaishnavi (20), who was studying Degree in Ongole has fallen in love with the other caste boy and later got married to him.
With the anger over the daughters' love marriage, the father killed Vaisnavi. The police have reached the murder spot and registered a case.
- Anguished with way judiciary being treated: SC on lawyer's claim of conspiracy against CJI
- J-K: IT raid underway at a location related to Imran Raza Ansari
- Shatrughan Sinha 'Would Love To Interview' PM Modi But...
- Congress Politicising Balakot Air Strikes, Accuses Rajnath Singh
- Activists Seek Centre's Intervention In Pepsico's Case Against Farmers