Mercedes-Benz recalls vehicles in China
German car maker Mercedes-Benz will recall some imported vehicles in China over faulty seat belts and software, China\'s top quality watchdog said on Monday.
German car maker Mercedes-Benz will recall some imported vehicles in China over faulty seat belts and software, China's top quality watchdog said on Monday.
The company has started a recall of 2014-2016 manufactured S500 4MATIC and S63 AMG 4MATIC vehicles over defective seat belts, Xinhua quoted the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine as saying.
From November 13, Mercedes will also recall some 2013-2015 S400 L HYBRID vehicles, manufactured between February 25, 2013 and September 24, 2014, over faulty fuel system software.
The watchdog did not reveal the number of vehicles recalled.
Mercedes-Benz dealers will inspect the cars and replace faulty parts free of charge.
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting