- 'Diamond to Gold': Sachin Jain to be World Gold Council's India head
- Congress has lost majority in House: HP LoP
- CleverTap partners Zoomcar to drive customer engagement on their app
- Google Unveils Genie: An AI Platform for Generating Video Games
- Ministry of Defence rejects 15 scripts centered around the Pulwama attack before ‘Operation Valentine’
- Indian startup ecosystem on par with global standards
- Govt schemes helping startups born with Indian capital: Sanjeev Bikhchandani
- Rahul’s Cambridge visit for lectures in poll season raises many eyebrows
- Vennela Kishore’s ‘Chaari 111’set for March 1strelease; Cast and crew share insights
- Nifty snaps two-day decline in choppy trading session
L&T arm bags 1,509 cr orders
L&T Construction’s Water & Effluent Treatment Strategic Business Group (SBG) has won new water and waste-water infrastructure orders worth Rs 1,509 crore in September.
Hyderabad: L&T Construction’s Water & Effluent Treatment Strategic Business Group (SBG) has won new water and waste-water infrastructure orders worth Rs 1,509 crore in September. The orders include one from Telangana government with regard its water supply project. “The Water Supply & Distribution Business has secured a water supply order from Telangana Drinking Water Supply Project, Government of Telangana.
The project scope includes construction of a water treatment plant, 2835 km of pipeline network, twenty-five major water storage reservoirs and other associated works to meet the water needs of various habitations of the Adilabad district in the State,” the infrastructure major said in a release. However, the company did not disclose value of the order. The company also bagged a turnkey order from Rajasthan Urban Infrastructure Development Project (RUIDP) for waste water infrastructure works at Pali, Rajasthan.