- New song from Sidharth, Rashii’s ‘Yodha’ is all about love
- Emily Blunt embraces 41 with happiness and peace
- Vision Pro Owners Encounter Mysterious Cracks on Front Glass
- Anil Kapoor takes a trip down memory lane; remembers ‘Eeshwar’ on its 35th Anniversary
- NEWS ART FEST (North, East, West, South Art Fest) 2024, a spectacular Contemporary Art Festival that took place from February 17th to March 7th, 2024
- ‘Article 370’ rakes in over Rs 5 cr, Vidyut’s ‘Crakk’ mints Rs 4 cr on Day 1
- Controversy erupts over Chief Engineer, Kerala Minister's staff 'fight' in secretariat
- Delhi HC rules in favour of construction workers' benefits, wants unpaid contributions adjusted
- Celebrities Respond to Fans' Unique Requests for Exam Motivation on Social Media
- 'Digital Nagriks' not to be experimented with ‘unreliable’ AI models, govt tells Google India
China's markets regulator probing mutual funds for illegal activity
China\'s markets regulator has started probing mutual funds for illegal activity, an unnamed source told the respected China Business News on Monday.
China's markets regulator has started probing mutual funds for illegal activity, an unnamed source told the respected China Business News on Monday.
The country's regulators have been cracking down on illegal stock trading, "malicious" short-selling and insider dealing since bourses fell sharply in mid-June.
The investigation by the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) may include some brokerages and will involve a wide ranging audit which is expected to conclude before the end of this year, the source told China Business News.
The investigation is in its early stages, but the CSRC plans to announce details this month, the source said.
The CSRC was not immediately available for comment.