- Sharwanand wedding update: The groom is not more a bachelor
- Odisha train tragedy: PM Modi expresses gratitude to world leaders for condolence messages
- Goa Environmental Film Festival kicks off with ‘The Elephant Whisperers’
- Kannada actress Prema takes ramp walk with cancer survivors to spread message of courage
- Chiranjeevi swag looks at Star Cancer Centre inaugural ceremony
- Prabhas celebrates Prashanth Neel birthday
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 04 June 2023
- Kichcha Sudeep applauds Malayalam blockbuster ‘2018’
- Chiranjeevi’s ‘Bholaa Shankar’ to be released in more than 600 locations in USA
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 04 June 2023
Rajiv Bakshi appointed CMO of Intex Technologies
Intex Technologies, an Indian mobile and consumer electronics companies, announced the appointment of Rajiv Bakshi as its Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
New Delhi: Intex Technologies, an Indian mobile and consumer electronics companies, announced the appointment of Rajiv Bakshi as its Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
An alumnus of the Harvard Business School, Rajiv has spearheaded brand development, business transformation, consumer acquisition and digital strategy to drive long term growth and profitability. Prior to Intex, Rajiv had a 13-year stint at Discovery Networks India and South Asia region, as the vice president and head of marketing and products.
As the CMO, he will envision Intex's go-to market strategy for the entire range of mobile and consumer durables, spread across over 25 product verticals including feature and smartphones, LED TVs, ACs, washing machines, speakers, headphones and accessories.
"We are delighted to have Mr. Bakshi amidst us and are certain that his diverse experience will go a long way in contributing to the growth of the company in India and international markets. His immense expertise in strategic marketing and brand management will augment Intex's growth and profitability," said Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex Technologies.
In his new role, Bakshi will lead the generation of consumer insights for incisive product development and planning, augment sales and distribution network across the general trade, e-commerce portals, large format stores and retail network. Additionally, he will pioneer the digital strategy and boost international operations.