- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
KJo to remake Ok Bangaram with Mani in Hindi
Filmmaker Karan Johar has joined hands with Mani Ratnam to present the yet-untitled Hindi remake of ‘O Kadhal Kanmani\'. The Tamil hit was dubbed into Telugu as ‘Ok Bangaram’.
Filmmaker Karan Johar has joined hands with Mani Ratnam to present the yet-untitled Hindi remake of ‘O Kadhal Kanmani'. The Tamil hit was dubbed into Telugu as ‘Ok Bangaram’.
"Honoured to collaborate with Mani Ratnam on the recreation of his labour of love....directed by Shaad Ali," Karan posted on his Twitter page on Thursday.
"Mani Ratnam...Gulzar saab... A.R. Rahman... Shaad and us present Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor in the official recreation of #okkanmani," he added.
The remake will be directed by Shaad Ali, an erstwhile assistant of Ratnam, who had previously remade his ‘Sakhi’ in Hindi as ‘Saathiya’.
‘Ok Bangaram’, which marked Ratnam's comeback to romance genre after a decade, was a fresh take on modern day relationships.