- India, US hold Homeland Security Dialogue to discuss terrorism, money laundering
- Sandeshkhali can't be equated with land movements in Singur or Nandigram, hints Mamata Banerjee
- Coal India, BHEL join hands to set up ammonium nitrate plant based on coal gasification technology
- Over 80 pc Indian adults underestimate shingles risk: Report
- Police have played crucial role in the transformation of UP’s image: Yogi Adityanath
- Bill Gates, Smriti Irani at 'good nutrition' event in Delhi on Feb 29
- ‘Science is universal but technology must be local’: PM Modi’s 'words from the past' draw attention
- KIUG 2023: Literally running for life, the story of Nagaraj Venkatesha
- SC orders TN govt to properly train police officers on collection of digital evidence
- Calcutta HC allows central fact-finding team, LoP to visit Sandeshkhali
Pawan Kalyan injured on Sardaar Gabbar Singh sets
Power star Pawan Kalyan is currently busy with the shoot of his upcoming movie Sardaar Gabbar Singh in the direction of K S Ravindra.
Power star Pawan Kalyan has been busy with the shoot of his upcoming movie Sardaar Gabbar Singh in the direction of K S Ravindra for a while now. According to latest reports, Pawan Kalyan has injured himself on the sets of his movie. It is learnt that Pawan Kalyan got injured during an action scene and his leg has been severed injured. Doctors have advise the actor to take rest for few days which has led to the shoot getting halted.
Meanwhile, the producer of the film, Sharrath Marar stated that the shooting of the movie is fast progressing in Hyderabad and Pawan's portions will be left out for a while. The makers of movie and team have wished the actor for a speed recovery.
Sardaar Gabbar Singh is all set to hit the theatres in summer.