- Amid ruckus, polling underway to elect new Pakistan PM
- Modi govt failed to realise ‘Make in India’: Kharge
- Court extends Sisodia, Sanjay’s judicial custody
- LG sanctions CBI probe against Satyendar Jain
- Can Ponnam fulfill promise of merging Husnabad with Karimnagar?
- Lokesh’s Sankharavam in Ongole LS seat from today
- BJP begins screening of ticket aspirants
- Mylavaram MLA Krishna Prasad joins TDP
- Kapu leader Mudragada likely to join YSRCP
- YSRCP expects 15 lakh people for 4th Siddham meet
Bhale Bhale girl may romance mega star
Actresses Lavanya Tripathi and Regina Cassandra have been approached to play the leading lady in filmmaker Srinu Vaitla\'s upcoming yet-untitled Telugu film, which features Varun Tej in the lead.
Chennai : Actresses Lavanya Tripathi and Regina Cassandra have been approached to play the leading lady in filmmaker Srinu Vaitla's upcoming yet-untitled Telugu film, which features Varun Tej in the lead.
"Both Lavanya and Regina have been approached but they are yet to sign the offer. In a couple of weeks, the lead cast will be finalised," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Varun and Vaitla are teaming up for the first time. The project is slated to go on the floors next month.
The rest of the cast and crew are yet to be finalised.
Meanwhile, Varun's project with director Krish, "Rayabhari", has been shelved indefinitely.