- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Telugu film's new baddie Jagapathi Babu chooses low budget film
Actor Jagapathi Babu, who has a bunch of big ticket southern projects including Vijay 60 in his kitty, has taken out time to work in a yet-untitled low budget Telugu horror comedy.
Chennai: Actor Jagapathi Babu, who has a bunch of big ticket southern projects including "Vijay 60" in his kitty, has taken out time to work in a yet-untitled low budget Telugu horror comedy.
"It was the script that impressed him to come on board. Jagapathi Babu plays heroine Eesha's father in the film. It's a role that comes with a surprise element and the makers are secretly guarding it," a source from the film's unit told IANS.
Directed by debutant Sudhakar, the film also stars Chaitanya Krishna.
"Nearly 50 percent of the film has already been shot. The makers have been flexible with the shoot, given Jagapathi's very busy schedule," he said.