KJo wakes up to read ‘nasty things’
Filmmaker Karan Johar reads up everything being written about him on social media, and says he finds strength from the praise and the criticism
Filmmaker Karan Johar reads up everything being written about him on social media, and says he finds strength from the praise and the criticism.
"All the praise, all the criticism somewhere makes you stronger. I read a lot of criticism and wake up to abuse sometimes and wake up to the nasty things they write about you but some of the things they write are actually true," Karan said.
"When they criticise you, they are coming from some place of information that you must have also about yourself. Hence, it's important to read the good and the bad and sometimes just turn your face from the ugly," he added.
The filmmaker expressed his way of handling social media while talking to actor Shahid Kapoor and his brother Ishaan Khattar during an episode of "Koffee with Karan" season 6, read a statement.
On handling the negativity on social media, Shahid said: "I actually don't find it a pressure at all, I have made peace with it. I give it as much importance as it is necessary."
- Goa's BJP-led coalition government faces floor test Today
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Congress releases 6th list of candidates
- Congress MLA asks sarpanch in Rajasthan to sit on floor, demands apology
- Karnataka: 1 more body found in building collapse, death toll reaches 3
- Open to alliance if Cong agrees to our seat sharing plan: Omar