KJo wakes up to read ‘nasty things’
Filmmaker Karan Johar reads up everything being written about him on social media, and says he finds strength from the praise and the criticism
Filmmaker Karan Johar reads up everything being written about him on social media, and says he finds strength from the praise and the criticism.
"All the praise, all the criticism somewhere makes you stronger. I read a lot of criticism and wake up to abuse sometimes and wake up to the nasty things they write about you but some of the things they write are actually true," Karan said.
"When they criticise you, they are coming from some place of information that you must have also about yourself. Hence, it's important to read the good and the bad and sometimes just turn your face from the ugly," he added.
The filmmaker expressed his way of handling social media while talking to actor Shahid Kapoor and his brother Ishaan Khattar during an episode of "Koffee with Karan" season 6, read a statement.
On handling the negativity on social media, Shahid said: "I actually don't find it a pressure at all, I have made peace with it. I give it as much importance as it is necessary."
- Delhi court summons lawyer Gautam Khaitan, 3 others in money-laundering case
- General VK Singh files his nomination paper from Ghaziabad Lok Sabha seat
- 43 injured as bus overturns in UP's Balrampur
- Aircel-Maxis case: Protection from arrest to Chidambaram, Karti extended till April 26
- RLD chief files nomination from Muzaffarnagar