BJP Leader Stabbed To Death, Left Bleeding On Road In Lucknow
A Bharatiya Janata Party BJP leader was stabbed to death in Lucknow by unidentified assailants, police said on Tuesday Pratyishmani Tripathi, 34, was attacked on Monday night in Badshahnagar He was left bleeding on the road
Lucknow: A Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader was stabbed to death in Lucknow by unidentified assailants, police said on Tuesday. Pratyishmani Tripathi, 34, was attacked on Monday night in Badshahnagar. He was left bleeding on the road.
According to the police, he was rushed to the trauma centre at the King George's Medical University (KGMU) where he was declared dead on arrival.
Shortly after midnight, hundreds of his supporters protested outside the hospital, raised anti-police slogans and demanded the immediate suspension of Lucknow Senior Superintendent of Police Kalanidhi Naithani.
The agitating crowd alleged that Tripathi had informed the district police chief about threats to his life and asked for security but the request was not paid heed to.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce