- Kishan Reddy rushes to Delhi after a phone call
- Siddharth turns emotional in ‘Chinna’ press meet
- TTD EO Dharma Reddy warns of stern action on false propaganda on Alipiri walkway
- ‘Skanda’ reaches Rs 50 Cr mark in 5 days
- Raj polls: Nadda to flag off chariots seeking public suggestions for manifesto
- Vijayawada: RGUKT inks MoU with Indian School of Business
- Fresh row as 25 dead in 24 hours at Nagpur's Mayo Hospital
- Reel Life Ends Like This
- ‘Tiger Nageswara Rao’ trailer: Ravi Teja shines as notorious thief
- AI to be included in curriculum for madrasa students in UP
Khammam Collector ordered officials to prepare an action plan for 2018-19 academic year,
District Collector and Chairman of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan DS Lokesh Kumar ordered the officials of Education department to prepare an action plan for the academic year 2018-19, here on Monday.
Khammam: District Collector and Chairman of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan DS Lokesh Kumar ordered the officials of Education department to prepare an action plan for the academic year 2018-19, here on Monday.
The Collector chaired a meeting with the officials concerned at Zilla Parishad Conference Hall in Khammam on Monday.
Speaking on the occasion, the District Collector ordered the officials concerned to conduct a review meeting with the members of District Planning Committee and prepare an action plan for the District Education Department besides achieving the goals of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
The Collector also ordered the District Education Officer to submit a report on basic facilities required in various government schools.
Deputy Director of the Social Welfare Department K Satyanarayana, Minorities Department Officer Ramesh, Executive Director SC Corporation Satyanarayana, BC Welfare Officer Hrushikesh Reddy and Joint Director of Education Department Murali were present along with Vasantha Rao and Pasha.