- India's energy requirement set to double by end of this decade: Mukesh Ambani
- No property tax for rural residential areas in Delhi: MCD Mayor
- Sharad Pawar’s pearls of political wisdom - 'NCP deserters are doomed'
- Western India Squash: National champion Anahat Singh given top seeding in women's singles, girls' U19 sections
- BJP damaged reputation of central agencies: Congress on arrest of ED official in TN
- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
Case registered against hotel worker on molestation charges
A hotel worker has been arrested for allegedly attempting to sexually molest a sevenyearold minor boy in Hyderabad
A hotel worker has been arrested for allegedly attempting to sexually molest a seven-year-old minor boy in Hyderabad.
According to the police, the suspect, Vijay Kumar stayed in the neighbourhood of Bowenpally and lured the boy with chocolates, when the victim was playing with his friends.
The suspect later took the boy along with him to a room where he molested the victim and attempted sodomy. While the incident took place a week ago, the boy managed to narrate the traumatic incident to his father on Monday.
The police have registered a case under the Protection Of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act and launched a manhunt against the suspect, who is absconding.