- PM Modi launches slew of developmental projects in poll-bound Rajasthan
- India proposes barring pilots and flight attendants from using perfume
- Bodies of three minor sisters found stuffed in trunk near Punjab's Jalandhar, parents held
- After Bihar releases caste-based census, Rahul says it is important to know caste statistics
- US pharma giant Viatris inks 2 deals to sell India business for $1.2 bn
- LG orders Project Management Unit to be set up for Multi Modal Integration ops at Metro Stations
- Will conduct caste census in India after 2024: Lalu Prasad
- JSW Infra to make market debut on Tuesday after 2 days of IPO closure
- Net office leasing rises 5 pc to 18-month high of 10.37 mn sq ft in Jul-Sep across top 7 cities: JLL
- Ageing Singapore offers a blueprint for action By Rahul Malhotra, Duke-NUS Medical School
Pawan Kalyan Gives A Break To His Yatra
Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan gave a brief break to his Porata Yatra as will undergo a minor surgery on his left eye
Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan gave a brief break to his ' Porata Yatra ' as will undergo a minor surgery on his left eye.
On the advice of doctors, Pawan decided to stop his yatra for four days after the surgery.
Earlier, Pawan postponed surgery for two times due to busy schedule. The party will announce revised schedule for Pawan's yatra soon.