- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
ACB conducts raid on residence of PCB Engineer, properties worth crores seized
The AntiCorruption Bureau ACB officials conducted raids on the residences of the AP Pollution control Board environmental engineer Emani Satyanarayana and his family members in Vijayawada
The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) officials conducted raids on the residences of the AP Pollution control Board environmental engineer Emani Satyanarayana and his family members in Vijayawada.
Raids were also held on residences of his close associates in Hyderabad, Nellore, Rajahmundry and Visakhapatnam. Property documents in Kakinada, Vizag, Nellore, Ranga Reddy, Yadadri and Rajamahendravaram were also recovered by the officials.
The officials also unearthed huge amount of cash, documents and gold jewellery.
According to the officials, since he joined service in 1989, Satyanarayana worked in Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Nellore, Vizag and Hyderabad.
From the raids, the officials found cash of Rs 8.50 lakh at his Vijayawada residence, Rs 22 lakh in bank lockers, bank balance of Rs 53 lakh, fixed deposits worth Rs 52 lakh, household articles worth Rs 8.30 lakh, a four-wheeler, 2 two-wheelers, 1 kg jewellery, silver articles weighing 6 kg.