- A rebalancing between city, suburbs and countryside
- KTR lashes Congress, takes a jibe at six guarantees announced
- Modi has no moral right to visit Telangana, say BRS posters
- Airtel continues its 5G growth streak with 50 million unique customers on its network
- Binance’s Bitcoin trading volume dips 48% amid reintroduced fees
- This is when ‘Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty’ will be available in OTT
- Monsoon ends with 'normal' rainfall as positive factors countered El Nino effect, says IMD
- Congress seeking to divide women in name of caste, hates me as I am from backward community: PM Modi By Kumar Rakesh
- Himachal CM announces Rs 4,500 crore disaster relief package with enhanced compensation
- Punjab to have Dutch cattle feed plant of Rs 142 crore
Arun Luharuka elected FTAPCCI President
The Federation of Telangana Andhra Pradesh Chamber of Commerce FTAPCCI announced that Arun Luharuka and Karunendra S Jasti were unanimously elected as President and Senior VicePresident respectively for the year of 201819 at its 101st Annual General Meeting held on Thursday at Federation House in Red Hills
Hyderabad : The Federation of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh Chamber of Commerce (FTAPCCI) announced that Arun Luharuka and Karunendra S. Jasti were unanimously elected as President and Senior Vice-President respectively for the year of 2018-19 at its 101st Annual General Meeting held on Thursday at Federation House in Red Hills.
Arun Luharuka, Chartered Accountant, Senior partner of M/s. Luharuka & Associates, Hyderabad also holds Law Degree and has authored many articles on Company Law, Income Tax, Accounting and Audit.
Karunendra S. Jasti is an industrialist. He holds a degree in BE, Mechanical from Visakhapatnam. He did his schooling from Hyderabad Public School, Ramanthapur. Hyderabad.