- New York City declares emergency over flash flooding
- Indian High Commissioner's gurdwara visit blocked by pro-Khalistan extremists
- TS govt sans Nari Shakti: Governor
- Rs 2,000 note exchange date extended till Oct 7
- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee has died: AIIMS
Former prime minister and BJP patriarch Atal Bihari Vajpayee, one of Indias most charismatic leaders, died here following prolonged illness today, AIIMS hospital announced He was 93
New Delhi: Former prime minister and BJP patriarch Atal Bihari Vajpayee, one of India's most charismatic leaders, died here following prolonged illness today, AIIMS hospital announced. He was 93.
"It is with profound grief that we inform about the sad demise of former Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee at 5.05 pm," the hospital said in a statement. The BJP veteran was admitted to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences here on June 11 with a kidney tract infection, urinary tract infection, low urine output and chest congestion.