- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
Two kids fall to their death from third floor of a building
Two children succumbed to death on Wednesday morning after falling from a threestory building at the Railway Colony in SecunderabadIn a bid to save an 18monthold baby, a minor girl, Pallavi also fell to her death
Two children succumbed to death on Wednesday morning after falling from a three-story building at the Railway Colony in Secunderabad.
In a bid to save an 18-month-old baby, a minor girl, Pallavi also fell to her death.
Seven-year-old Pallavi made an attempt to save the baby Shreya by holding on to her from the third floor of the building and managed to do so for a short while but with the baby’s t-shirt tearing off, both of them fell from the building.
Noticing the two kids fall, a woman tried to save them but their death was instant. The police have been alerted and they are investigating the reason behind the two kids being on their own. A case has been registered in this regard. Further details are awaited.