- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
- Number of students in Delhi govt schools decreases by over 30,000: RTI reply
- US condemns China for imposing life sentence on Uyghur academic
- Lorry owners strike - makes no headway
- Hina Khan embraces inner strength as ’Sher Khan’: It’s truly a game changer
- Bengaluru Kambala: No deviation from the court orders says organisers
- Congress has appointed Ajay Maken as the new Treasurer of AICC
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for multiple development projects in Mahaboob Nagar district
- Delhi government has taken strict measures in response to a fire at Azadpur Mandi
- 120 Kashmiri youths to take part in ‘Kashmiri Yuva Sammelan’
Ahead of Akhilapriya's wedding, Allagadda soaks in festivities
Allagadda Its wedding bells time for Minister Akhilapriya Her home turf of Allagadda is tastefully decked up for the event The marriage would be solemnized at 1057 AM on Wednesday
Allagadda: It’s wedding bells time for Minister Akhilapriya. Her home turf of Allagadda is tastefully decked up for the event. The marriage would be solemnized at 10.57 AM on Wednesday. The pre-wedding rituals are currently on at Sobha Nagireddy Engineering College in Allagadda. Several VIPs, including Governor ESL Narasimhan, Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu will grace the occasion.
Telangana chief minister KCR is also likely to attend. Several biggies from the film industry too will attend the wedding. In a first, a lorry load of wedding invitations have been brought to Allagadda and distributed among the people of the constituency.
As of now, the town of Allagadda is soaking in the festivities, which are part of their Minister’s wedding.