- Lal Bahadur Shastri Birth Anniversary 2023: History, Significance, Quotes, Slogans, and 5 Must-read Books
- Nara Bhuvaneshwari and Brahmani to lead TDP’s yatras
- Crocodile dies after coming under train in Karnataka
- BJP leaders should give the correct script to PM Modi in Nizamabad - Palla Rajeshwar Reddy
- Shorter course of radiation therapy safe for early-stage breast cancer patients
- Google Pixel 8 series listed on Flipkart before India launch; Pre-orders start on October 5
- Global economy taking a turn for worse, caution ahead: Zoho’s Sridhar Vembu
- Gandhi is the only Mahatma and Father of the Nation: Siddaramaiah
- Why India must continue to engage with Maldives despite election of pro-China President
- Unveiling Pahadi Thal: A culinary odyssey through the Himalayas
Why Did Chandrababu Stop Foreign Visits?
Ever since the TDP pulled out of the BJP led NDA at the centre, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has stopped visiting foreign countries in the name of inviting investments from the multi national companies
Ever since the TDP pulled out of the BJP led NDA at the centre, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has stopped visiting foreign countries in the name of inviting investments from the multi national companies.
Leaders said that after snapping ties with the union government, the relations between the centre and AP state soured. Fearing the national intelligence agencies will track his movements during foreign trips, Chandrababu gave up the practice of frequent visits by allegedly spending crores of rupees of public money.
Earlier, the AP Chief Minister visited at least one country in every six months and tried to attract huge investments to AP.