- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Metro Operations on Ameerpet-LB Nagar to start from Sept 24
Hyderabad metro rail The new metro line between Ameerpet and LB Nagar to commence its operations from September 24
The new metro line between Ameerpet and LB Nagar to commence its operations from September 24.
The 16-km longest metro stretch will be flagged off by governor Narasimhan on Monday around 12.15 pm. With the start of the Ameerpet-LB Nagar metro operations, Hyderabad metro will become the second largest metro line with 46 km after Delhi metro which is of 72 km.
And the 29 km from Miyapur to LB Nagar will get operational a couple of hours after the metro launch.
The start of the metro will bring a great relief to the commuters living in LB Nagar as it will reduce much of their travelling time.
Hyderabad metro began its operations in the city in November last year by the launch of Miyapur-Ameerpet metro services. After a couple of months, the corridor-II of metro became operational between Ameerpet and Nagole.