- India plans to earmark ‘shark hotspots’
- How do you define a good life?
- Year 2024 calls for recession-proofing economies
- Overcoming challenges while implementing inclusive learning environment
- GSHS hosts research workshop on Digital India in Grassroot Governance
- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
Suresh Reddy explains reason for joining TRS party
Former speaker Suresh Reddy said he joined the TRS party after noticing the development activities being done in the state by the KCR government
Former speaker Suresh Reddy said he joined the TRS party after noticing the development activities being done in the state by the KCR government.
He also alleged that the opposition parties are criticising the government aiming to halt the development works in the state adding that Mahakutami has been formed only to cheat the public.
He further said the development activities which carried on a faster note are now at a junction and the people would decide if the development chariot needs a change of driver.
Reddy also said that he would become an ambassador for the Telangana development. He also said that he will strive for the victory of TRS in united Nizamabad district.