- KTR lays foundation stone for Palm Oil factory in Khammam
- Rangareddy: State Chief Electoral Officer inspects preparations for Central election Team’s visit
- Accion Fraterna Ecology Centre launches carbon sequestration project
- Hyderabad: KT Rama Rao, T Harish Rao embark on district visits to assess winnability of candidates
- Now, kidney patients can be treated at Kurnool GGH
- Tirupati: Civic chief inspects cricket stadium works
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 30 September, 2023
- Massive wooden box wash up on Vizag beach, police to archeology dept.
- Hyderabad: Mynampally Mynampally Hanumanth Rao, son M Rohit join Congress in Delhi
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 30 September, 2023
2 youth die in road accident after appearing for constable exam
Two constable job aspirants killed in a road accident in Kallur Mandal of the Khammam district while returning home after appearing the constable exam held on Sunday
Two constable job aspirants killed in a road accident in Kallur Mandal of the Khammam district while returning home after appearing the constable exam held on Sunday.
Nallagatla Ramu (25) and Nama Veeranjaenyulu (22) residents of Chinnakorikondi village who took the exam at Sathupalli were returning to the home on a bike which was hit by a speeding car from the opposite direction. The duo died on the spot.
The driver of the car, identified as M Balakrishna hailing from Reddypalem of Tallada mandal is learned to be in the inebriated state when the accident occurred.
The police registered a case