- Tirumala Brahmotsavams to end today with Chakrasnanam ceremony
- Vijayawada: Plea to procure goods & services from MSMEs
- Guntur: Police foil JSP’s ‘Chalo Assembly’ stir
- Vijayawada: VRSEC signs MoU with Forensic Sciences varsity
- Tirumala: MP couple presents clothes to Srivari temple staff
- Tirupati: Training for degree college teachers held at SVETA
- APSRTC to operate 94 buses to Tiruvannamalai in TN
- Kadapa: Dispose of grievances in transparent manner
- Telangana: Air ambulance services in State soon
- Left parties protest statewide arrest of Anganwadi workers
Rainfall more than 28 cms due to Titli in North AP
Cloud bursts witnessed Srikakulam and other districts in the North Coastal AP on Thursday as a result of Titli Cyclone crossed coast
Amaravati: Cloud bursts witnessed Srikakulam and other districts in the North Coastal AP on Thursday as a result of Titli Cyclone crossed coast.
Palasa, Vajrapukotthuru and Nandigama received 28.02 cms rainfall, Kotabommali – 24.82 cms, Santabommali – 24.42 cms, Itchapuram – 23.76 cms, Tekkali – 23.5 cms, Sompet and Mandasa – 13.26 cms, Kaviti -12.44 cms, Polaki – 9.74, Jalumuru – 9.06, in Srikakulam district.
In the same district, many other areas also received more than 5 cms of rain fall including LN Pet, Narasanna pet, Pondur, Laveru, Srikakulam, Ranastalam, Etcherla, Burja, Gara, Sarubujjuli, Amudalavalasa, G Sigadam and other parts.