Congress leader says IAF airstrike results will be exposed soon
Questioning IAFs airstrike on JaisheMohammed JeM terror camp in Pakistans Balakot, Congress MP Ajay Singh made allegations on the government saying the terrorist outfit wasnt actually destroyed based on foreign medias reports
Highlight: Questioning IAF's airstrike on Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terror camp in Pakistan's Balakot, Congress MP Ajay Singh made allegations on the government saying the terrorist outfit wasn't actually destroyed based on foreign media's reports.
On Saturday Congress MP Ajay Singh said that in the next 10 days, the whole sequence of events will be exposed referring to IAF's air strikes on JeM's terrorist training camp at Balakot.
MP Ajay Singh said, "A few days ago, bombs were dropped on Pak. He [PM Modi] said that everything in Balakot was destroyed. NY Times reported that there was no damage due to air strikes. If not today, in the next 10 days, the whole sequence of events will be exposed."
The Congress leader made these statements while addressing a gathering in Madhya Pradesh's Satna.
- Maharashtra Lok Sabha poll: BJP move to replace 6 sitting MPs pays off
- Deve Gowda's grandson says he is willing to give up Hassan Lok Sabha seat for grandfather
- After Lok Sabha poll rout, Karnataka cabinet reposes faith in Kumaraswamy
- Fire at SAIL's Bhilai plant; no casualty
- Left has suffered severe defeat: CPI-M