Second wardrobe for woman is Car : Experts
Women use car as second wardrobe, new research reveals that several women use their car as a second wardrobe. They keep extra clothing, accessories and makeup in their vehicle in case of an emergency.
A new research reveals that several women use their car as a second wardrobe. They keep extra clothing, accessories and makeup in their vehicle in case of an emergency.
During the research conducted by www.breakeryard.com, 1,621 female drivers between the age group of 18 and 25 years from around Britain were polled as part of an ongoing study into the habits of car owners, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The top five fashion and beauty items kept in their cars were:
- Beauty and hair accessories
The main reasons for keeping these items in the car included emergencies, dilemma of what to wear, and having something to cover all eventualities.
Matt Bott, operations director, breakeryard.com, said: "You’ll see many incidents where the interiors of people’s cars look like a proverbial bombsite. A lot of the time, this is fast food wrappers and general rubbish. However, if you look beyond this you tend to see examples of useful items making up a considerable amount of the clutter."
"With the fast pace of modern life, it makes sense to keep back up items in your car in case of emergency... Makeup being number one though is no surprise, as the majority of women like to touch up on their handiwork from time to time. We would advise keeping the majority of it in the boot though, as an expensive pair of straighteners on the backseat could be a prime target for thieves," Bott added.
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'
- Video: Tripura Cong Prez slaps man in police station for attacking sister's convoy