Average woman kisses 15 'frogs' before finding 'Prince Charming' :study
Average Woman kisses 15 'Frogs' Before Finding 'Prince Charming':Study. Average Woman kisses 15 'Frogs' Before Finding 'Prince Charming'
London: A new study suggests that an average woman kisses 15 " frogs" and has two long-term relationships before meeting the man of her dreams.
She has four disastrous dates and is stood up once before settling on "The One", the Daily Star reported.Women also live with one partner and have four one-night stands. But men play the field more with six one-night stands.
The study of 2,000 Brits who've found their prince, discovered women will also go on seven dates, two extra blind dates and two dates with someone they met over the -internet. But men will have eight dates, plus three blind and three online dates.The biggest difference between men and women is in the number of sexual partners, with men having 10 notches on the bedpost, compared with women's seven.
Most men and women both cheat.They are cheated on once each. Brits also have one Gavin and Stacey style long-distance love affair before settling down. Eight in 10 reckon that they met their perfect match out of the blue.
The figures emerged in a study to mark the paperback release of bestseller The Rosie Project, by Graeme Simsion, a tale of one man's quest to find a perfect wife.
- Mentally challenged woman raped in Maharashtra
- Priyanka urges party workers not to believe in exit polls
- NDA attacks Tejashwi after he fails to vote, RJD blames it on wrong photo
- Rahul, Priyanka worked hard; Congress will prove to be strong Opposition: Shiv Sena
- BJP would get me killed by my own PSO one day like Indira Gandhi: Kejriwal