Little brother's hug cures teen's amnesia
Little Brother\'s Hug Cures Teen\'s Amnesia. In a rare situation, a teenager from England regained her lost memory after a hug from her little brother.
London: In a rare situation, a teenager from England regained her lost memory after a hug from her little brother.
Chloe Inman, who lives in Plymouth, Devon, said that she had forgotten her entire life, which was absolutely devastating and she literally lost everything, the Daily Express reported.
The 16-year-old teen asserted that it was hard to explain but the first thing she remembered was her little brother Caleb.
She continued that their bond was a really powerful thing and he just came in to her room and gave her a big hug.
Inman, who has been suffering excruciating headaches from last six years, underwent lumbar puncture to drain excess fluid from her spine but tragically experienced severe memory loss.
Inman now wants to raise awareness for the rare condition which ruined her entire school life.
- Another Bangladeshi actor asked to leave India for 'taking part' in TMC campaign
- Won't seek Mamata's support to form government: West Bengal Congress chief
- 3-year old boy in coma after torture by mother: Kochi police
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls, Phase 2: Congress complains to EC about faulty EVMs in Maharashtra
- Watch: Man hurls shoes at BJP MP GVL Narasimha during press conference