Is it OK to Date your Colleague?
Sometimes it happens you spend a lot of time together there are chances that you may get attracted You may end up developing some special feelings for your colleague
Hmmm..... Sometimes it happens.....you spend a lot of time together; there are chances that you may get attracted. You may end up developing some special feelings for your colleague...
Hold on...I am not saying it is love...
It might be a great friendship, but there are always chances for the line to get blur. You start finding them more attractive and feel their absence when they are not around.
But there might be few complications you will be welcoming at the workplace relationship.
- You might not be able to concentrate on your work, which may affect your productivity. That can act as a hindrance to your promotion or there are chances that you may lose your job too.
- You will be the cynosure for some time, but you might be creating drama in the workplace. You will be the topic of gossip. Your reputation will be at risk.
- This may affect the relationship with your other colleagues. Some people may appreciate and some may not. It may create a problem with your workflow.
- If the relationship doesn’t work you will be left emotionally disturbed and feel left out at the workplace. The consequences will be hard.
- Workplace relationships are complicated obviously. However, it's not, love at first sight. It’s the efficiency, position or power you are attracted to? Step back and think over.....
It’s always not destined to fail.... you have a lot of things in common like career, interest and ambition... Just be aware of what is attracting you!
- Arch Rivals For 24 Years! : Maya shares stage with MSY, calls him genuine OBC leader
- 'Babar ki Aulad': Yogi hits out at SP candidate post end on EC ban
- 'Fight of ideologies': Jyotiraditya Scindia on Digvijaya-Pragya LS tussle
- Congress seeks security for Hardik after attack
- SpiceJet hires 500, most from grounded Jet