- Rajamahendravaram: All house plot beneficiaries to get title deeds
- Tirupati: Lord Govindaraja Swamy blesses devotees from Sarvabhoopala Vahanam
- Jaganannaku Chebudam draws huge response in Nellore, Kadapa
- Tirupati: MLA Bhumana Karunakar Reddy takes out bike rally
- Bengaluru: Education department issues guidelines for reopening of schools
- Madanapalle medical college works move at a snail’s pace
- Bengaluru: DK Shivakumar meets Jagan Mohan Reddy’s sister Sharmila
- Parvathipuram: Extend support for development of villages, bankers told
- Srikakulam: N ChandraBabu Naidu harassed NTR, says Chinta Mohan
- Bengaluru: BBMP officials told to work honestly and keep a record of every work
A five-point checklist to be a good ally, this Women's Day
This list applies to all the women of the world, as much as it does to all the men
Disclaimer: This list applies to all the women of the world, as much as it does to all the men.
1. Recognise when you pointlessly judge a woman basis her appearance, lifestyle, and many other frivolous things that shouldn't matter more than her mental peace.
2. Look up the words - feminism, misandry, misogyny and toxic masculinity. Recognise and understand how each of them play out in our lives.
3. Call out toxic and obnoxious behaviour - whether it's from peers, colleagues, media or movies.
4. Recognise that the token 'empowered woman' isn't just the one who has gone against odds and done well in her career. Empowered women exist, irrespective of having a career.
5. Recognise traditional gender roles that force women and men to stick to specific responsibilities, and how it limits their abilities as humans.